We are looking for open minded people with a positive attitude, living in Lviv and the surrounding areas for remote work – specifically assistant administrative work.
If you already have another job and need more working hours, or you are a student – This is the perfect job for you!
The working hours will depend on the number of tasks – Initially the job will be part time but in the future it might transition into a full time position.
– Languages: English (fluent)
– Personal computer with reliable internet connection/speed
– Very good organisational and time management skills
– Clarity of written and verbal communication
What might add extra points to get this job:
– Knowledge of Polish language
– Find an Estonian accountant, who will want to cooperate with our company
– Find a suitable property for rent in London, which could be used as a virtual office
How to apply
Writing a short cover letter can increase your chances of being hired. The letter should describe how your skills and experience would suit this role, and why this type of work interests you.
Application e-mail address:
In a title write “Name Surname – Lviv Assistant – 01”
How to title application documents?
CV – Name Surname – Lviv Assistant – 01.pdf
CL – Name Surname – Lviv Assistant – 01.pdf